They're back! These beautiful growers calendars from Isla Middleton are always massively popular and sell out every single year.
Illustrated and designed by the super talented Isla Middleton who's worked for the likes of Morris & Co and White Stuff, each monthly design is hand drawn, cut into lino and then printed using a fresh palette of colours which Isla picks each year using eco ink. The monthly illustrations are so impossibly beautiful they're simply a joy to have on your wall each month. I've kept all my old calendars as I hope to frame some of the previous illustrations they've become such firm favourites in our home!
Alongside the month-by-month calendar there's a growing chart at the back to help you plan the year from seed to harvest. Also for the first time this calendar focuses on the kitchen garden. Each month features tips and knowledge provided by the Head Gardener at the Sharpham Trust in Devon, who manages their 19th Century Walled Vegetable Garden organically and the ornamental grounds.
This calendar is perfect for any lover of botanical illustrations or keen gardeners, allotment growers, or anyone just wanting a seasonal food calendar.
Each month includes:
- A full page illustration of seasonal fruit, flowers & vegetables.
- Tips and knowledge for the month, including what to sow and harvest.
- A Growing Chart will feature at the back, with an overview of the sowing and harvest schedule
- Dates for the phases of the moon, bank holidays and seasonal festivals.
- Printed using eco inks on 100% recycled, textured light grey rustic paper produced from waste fibre.
- Folded size 300 x 300mm
- Hanging size 300 x 600mm
Click HERE for more beautiful products from Isla Middleton