I bought a pair of these champagne saucers as a gift to my husband a couple of years ago and we loved them so much we keep buying more! I love this Ovals design - its so timeless and delicate.
The shape of these champagne coupes is said to be modelled on the breast of Marie Antoinette! They can be used for lots of other cocktails, or even desserts, but at Rhubarb Cottage we don't use traditional champagne flutes at all - we are all about the saucer. I don't know whether it makes me feel like I'm a glamorous 50s star in Mad Men or if I just find the shape more comfortable to drink from. And best of all they can just go in the dishwasher at the end of the night! Perfect!
- This set consists of two champagne saucers
- Each glass has been hand-blown and hand engraved
- Made from fine lead-free crystal
- All Vintage List glassware is dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 11.5cm tall; 8.5cm wide
- Capacity: 150 ml
You can view the full The Vintage List collection available at Rhubarb & Hare here