I absolutely love the glassware from The Vintage List. Their mission is to reproduce some of the wonderful glassware you find in antique markets and salerooms. Their timeless classic designs are beautiful but even better, they can go in the dishwasher. Total win!
The shape of these champagne coupes is said to be modelled on the breast of Marie Antoinette! This pair of champagne saucers in the star design are perfect if you're looking for something to dress your dinner table, or they'd make a lovely Christmas gift. I love stars all year round but this pattern would look gorgeous glinting in the festive candlelight.
- This set consists of two champagne saucers
- Each glass has been hand-blown and hand engraved
- Made from fine lead-free crystal
- All Vintage List glassware is dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 11.5cm tall; 8.5cm wide
- Capacity: 150 ml
You can view the full The Vintage List collection available at Rhubarb & Hare here