I LOVE the shape of these champagne coupes. It's said to be modelled on the breast of Marie Antoinette!
It can also be used for lots of other cocktails, or even desserts, but at Rhubarb Cottage we don't use traditional champagne flutes at all - we are all about the saucer. I don't know whether it makes me feel like I'm a glamorous 50s star in Mad Men or if I just find the shape more comfortable to drink from but I bought a pair of The Vintage List champagne saucers for Mr Rhubarb one Valentine's day and we've never looked back.
- There are six champagne saucers in each set
- Each glass has been hand-blown and hand engraved
- Made from fine lead-free crystal
- All Vintage List glassware is dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 11.5cm tall; 8.5cm wide
- Capacity: 150 ml
I bought these for my husband as a gift - they're really beautiful. Packaged very well. Really happy with them.