I totally adore this stubby candle shape.
Handmade in small batches by the Wax Atelier studio in London they hand-dip these stubby candles over 35 times to achieve this beautiful rotund shape. I think they're just perfect for cosy suppers on dark winter's nights.
Made from beeswax and natural dye from the Madder Root plant these candles have this most perfect pink colour and when burnt, they will release a delicate aroma of honey.
Wax Atelier are passionate about sustainability and environmentally low-impact processes. All their materials are sourced locally and they use natural materials like beeswax, plant wax with natural dyes for colour. Because of this, each small batch, made-by-hand, can vary slightly in colour and size.
It is this passion and attention to detail which makes these candles so special and unique.
Also available in a Dining set (Pair).
- Sold in pairs
- Materials: pure beeswax, wax dyes, cotton wick
- 12 cm x 4 cm
- 8-10 hours burn time (per candle)
- Do not burn in direct sunlight or near any source of heat
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Burn out of reach of children and pets
- Trim the wick between burns to 10mm
- Remove any debris that may collect in the wax pool around the wick once it is safe to do so
- Do not allow the candle to burn all the way down, and extinguish before it burns into the holder
- Wax Atelier candles are all handmade in house with great care and attention. Each batch is unique and therefore colour and size can vary slightly.
You can view the full Wax Atelier collection available at Rhubarb & Hare HERE