This artisanal beeswax candle is handmade in small batches with the utmost care and attention by the Wax Atelier studio in London.
Hand-dipped it's formed from two single candles gently entwined. Made from a blend of beeswax and green tea, a plant-based wax, when lit, they release a gentle aroma of matcha tea and honey.
The beautiful sage colour will look perfect on a dining table or mantelpiece in any season, surrounded by fresh foliage and flowers.
Wax Atelier are passionate about sustainability and environmentally low-impact processes. All their materials are sourced locally and they use natural materials like beeswax, plant wax with natural dyes for colour. Because of this, each small batch, made-by-hand, can vary slightly in colour and size.
It is this passion and attention to detail which makes these candles so special and unique.
Also available in a Dining Candle (Pair) and a Stubby (Pair)
- Sold as a single
- Materials: 100% pure beeswax, green tea wax, wax dyes, cotton wick
- 26 cm x 2.1cm
2 - 3 hours burn time
- Do not burn in direct sunlight or near any source of heat
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Burn out of reach of children and pets
- Trim the wick between burns to 10mm
- Remove any debris that may collect in the wax pool around the wick once it is safe to do so
- Do not allow the candle to burn all the way down, and extinguish before it burns into the holder
- Wax Atelier candles are all handmade in house with great care and attention. Each batch is unique and therefore colour and size can vary slightly.
You can view the full Wax Atelier collection available at Rhubarb & Hare HERE